I was lazy with this picture.

Days without updates, my fault, I blame it on this game.

Minecraft is a game where you play the role of a whatever-you-decide-you-want-to-be (custom skins for characters) who decides to build things. It's in development right now, but it has a multiplayer and single player mode. The single player is alright, and the indev single player is a lot of fun, but the real kicker is the multiplayer for me. There's something for everyone, providing everyone likes to either build or rp, if you don't, then you're not a part of society and should get back to your basement (as if you would leave.)

I have built a couple pixel art things, which is somewhat entertaining, but mainly it's about roleplaying for me, I find it fun, so eh. If you're bored, MC is definitely worth a look into.

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment