This is a scene from Bristol, which I assume isn't too far from Naboo. Anyway, apparently a while ago there was a huge lightsaber battle. This is suppose to be a picture of it, but I suspect it may in fact be fake. I mean, look, NO ONE IS FIGHTING. It's like they're trying to summon one giant lightsaber by swarming together.

Another flaw, those kids in the background who didn't even turn theirs on. WAY TO BE PREPARED, HOPE YOU LOSE A HAND.

I suspect only half of these people were actually in on this "joke", while the rest just brought their lightsabers with them just in case anything like this should happen. Because Jedis are like boy scouts. Always prepared. You're not a Jedi though, I bet you can't even find the droids your looking for your car keys.

Star Wars Blog

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment