Taco Bell is awesome. That's the easiest way to describe it. Of course, I'm a little biased, I like Mexican food. AMERICAN MEXICAN FOOD. None of that "real" Mexican stuff, that's dirty.

Anyway, they have great prices at a buck per burrito, which is awesome, and their food is awesome. I was disappointed as a kid, because they don't have fries, and I think every meal needs fries, but that's a minor flaw. If you're after quick Mexican food, this is the place to go, the undisputed king. There's a reason there's no competing Mexican place (Unless you count Hardee's laughable "Red Burrito" thing), and that's because there's no reason to fix what isn't broken.

Although, this is one of those "too much of a good thing" places. While it's great, I would recommend eating there too often, because unlike some other fast food that never seems to get old to eat, this place can.

Also, that dog was annoying. Stupid chiwawa.

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment