I've always wanted something like this. So much so, that I'm willing to say that it's my idea. I'm willing to, but I won't, because I can't, because I'm sure it's some highly advanced form of theft, and I'm a criminal far above highly advanced anything, I'm at mega advanced crimes. The glass mug is just there for vanity purposes and isn't being sold by the same maker as the dice. (Yet.)

These are a pair of companion cube fuzzy dice things, new from ThinkGeek. I'm glad they're finally getting them made, because you're just in time to buy one and show the world that you're really behind in gaming. (Because you are.)

Good ole companion cube has a cult-like following, so no wonder things like this are still being produced. Still, I want one, maybe I'll steal one using a pair of tongs and a rope. BECAUSE THAT'S MEGA ADVANCED.

Buy Product

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment